Research, Statistics & Information Management
Research, Statistics and Information Management (RSIM)
- Conducts and commissions researches, compiles and analyses data for the Ministry.
- Compiles all information pertaining to the Ministry in line with its activities and programmes.
- Creates and maintains data bank for effective and efficient decision-making.
- Facilitates the projection of the image of the Sector by disseminating information on the Ministry’s policies, activities and procedures.
- Provides a mechanism for receiving feedback on the Ministry’s policies and activities.
The directorate is composed of the following units:
- Research and Statistics Unit:- It Conducts research into the activities of the Ministry. It also ensures that requisite data is available for decision-making.
- Library and Documentation Unit:- The unit is responsible for the Library and collates the required data to create a database for the Ministry.
- Information Technology/ Information Management Unit: - It Initiates and maintains information technology network and infrastructure for the Ministry. It also develops supports and integrates new technologies into the operations of the Ministry.
Climate Chance Summit - Africa, 2019
Sept. 30, 2019
Share this page